International Protein Amino Recovery (30 serves) 320g
What is International Protein Amino Recovery?
As someone who works out or wants to build more muscle, protein is incredibly important.
With the correct balance of both protein and amino acids, workouts become better and one is able to repair and build more lean tissue mass. As an added bonus, you’ll be able to reduce post-workout soreness. One of the best ways to get in those essential amino acids is through International Protein Amino Recovery.
International Protein Amino Recovery may help to improve your recovery and growth process. It is an advanced scientifically formulated supplement that reduces muscle soreness after high intensity workouts, while also simultaneously increasing the body’s protein synthesis levels for stronger and faster muscle growth.
It is made up of several micro-nutrients which are important in the process of muscle recovery including Fermented L-Glutamine, Pepto Pro Hydrolysed Casein, and Branched Chain Amino Acids. Recover faster and get the body you want with International Protein Amino Recovery.
What are the benefits of using International Protein Amino Recovery?
Intense workouts usually put one’s body under a lot of stress and there is a risk of muscle tear or damage. This can result in post-workout muscle soreness.
International Protein Amino Recovery helps in this regard by supporting muscle building, improving your body’s endurance and speeding up the muscle recovery process, so you can continue with your high intensity workout routine the next day. In addition to this, you will also find this product ideal for increasing your energy levels, reducing excessive fat and gaining strength.
May promote protein synthesis
May help to protect current levels of muscle mass
May support new growth of muscle tissue
May help maintain a healthy weight
May promote overall health and fitness (1-6)
Who should be using International Protein Amino Recovery?
This product is ideal for those who do high intensity workouts and need to recovery as quickly as possible. It’s also an ideal supplement for anyone looking to build up their muscle mass or support current levels of lean tissue. It can be consumed by both males and female both, during or after the workout. Furthermore, depending on your goals and training, you can either use this product on its own or with carbohydrate supplements (carb loading) for better results.
1. Blomstrand E, Eliasson J, Karlsson HK, Köhnke R.Branched-chain amino acids activate key enzymes in protein synthesis after physical exercise. J Nutr. 2006 Jan;136(1 Suppl):269S-73S.
2. Norton, Layne, Layman, Donald. Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 533S-537S.
3. Negro M, Giardina S, Marzani B, Marzatico F. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation does not enhance athletic performance but affects muscle recovery and the immune system. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2008 Sep;48(3):347-51.
4. Mourier A, Bigard AX, de Kerviler E, Roger B, Legrand H, Guezennec CY.Combined effects of caloric restriction and branched-chain amino acid supplementation on body composition and exercise performance in elite wrestlers. Int J Sports Med. 1997 Jan;18(1):47-55.
5. De Lorenzo A, Petroni ML, Masala S, Melchiorri G, Pietrantuono M, Perriello G, Andreoli A.Effect of acute and chronic branched-chain amino acids on energy metabolism and muscle performance. Diabetes NutrMetab. 2003 Oct-Dec;16(5-6):291-7.
6. Leah D Whigham, Abigail C Watras, and Dale A Schoeller. Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans. Am J ClinNutr May 2007. Vol. 85 no. 5 1203-1211.
Total Serves per Package: 30
Serving Size: 1 scoop (10.6g)
|Per 10.6g Serve||Per 100g|
|Energy||146.5 kJ||1382 kJ|
|Protein||7.8 g||74 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.5 g||4.8 g|
|Sugar||0.1 g||1.2 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0.4 g|
|Sodium||9 mg||84.9 mg|
PeptoPro® Hydrolysed Casein, L-Glutamine,
BCAA's (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine),
Food Acids (Citric Acid, Malic Acid),
Natural Flavours, Natural Colours (Curcumin, Beetroot extract), Sweetener (Sucralose)Contains milk ingredients.
For lean muscle recovery:
Mix 10.6g (1 SCOOP) with 500mL of water and consume during and after your workout.
For energy & muscle recovery:
Mix 10.6g (1 SCOOP) with 500mL of water and 40g – 80g (1 – 2 SCOOPS) of International Protein EXTREME CARBS and consume during and after intense activity
This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise programme. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.