C4 Carbonated PRE-WORKOUT FROZEN BOMBSICLE 473ml
- C4 SUGAR-FREE ENERGY DRINK - America's Number 1 Selling Pre-Workout Brand has been trusted since 2011 with over 2 billion servings sold* C4 Energy offers a delicious way to help awaken your super and conquer your goals
- ENERGY TO OUTPERFORM - Formulated with 150mg Caffeine to support explosive energy and physical performance when you need it most whether it’s in the gym, on the field, in your home, or wherever your fitness journey may take you
- INCREASE REP COUNT & HYDRATION - Formulated with CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine, a premium clinically studied beta-alanine, studied to support muscular endurance and fight fatigue, and BetaPower Natural Betaine derived from beets to support hydration and performance
- SUGAR-FREE BEVERAGE FOR MEN & WOMEN - Zero sugar, zero calories, and zero carbs in every delicious serving, with no artificial colors or dyes
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS UNLIKE ANYTHING ON THE MARKET - Cotton Candy, Strawberry Watermelon Ice, Cherry Limade, Tropical Blast, Orange Slice, Twisted Limeade, Sour Batch Bros, Frozen Bombsicle, Purple Frost, and Midnight Cherry
Do you deliver?
Yes, we deliver all over Australia. Rates start from $13.95 for standard shipping in NSW, except for frozen and fresh goods which can only be delivered in the Sydney area at a special same day delivery rate. Interstate shipping rates start from $18.95.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
For same day delivery we pack and send your items on the same day using our delivery partners.
For standard shipping, we generally pack and send your items within 1-2 days of receiving your order. We use a mix of couriers and Australia Post for standard shipping, so final delivery times will depend on their timelines.
Can I track my order?
Yes, you’ll receive an e-mail with tracking details. Please check your spam folder if you don’t find it in your main inbox.
I’d like to return or exchange an item, is that possible?
For health & safety reasons we don’t take returns for change of mind or order mistakes on the customer’s part. In some instances, such as when the store is at fault, we will provide a refund or store credit.
My item(s) are damaged, what do I do?
We take extra care to pack your order so as to minimise the possibility of damage. If you believe your items are damaged due to faulty packaging, please contact us at email@example.com with your name, order number, pictures of your damaged order and a short description.
Please note: we do not replace or refund/credit damaged or melted chocolates and edible items which tend to be due to hot weather.
One or more items I ordered are missing or incorrect, what do I do?
Oh no! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number and a short description and we’ll make it up to you.
My parcel never arrived, what do I do?
Due to current conditions there can be delays in delivery times. As such your first step should be to track your order with the courier or Australia post.
In the event that your parcel has truly been lost in transit, our arrangement with our couriers comes with insurance cover of up to $300. Please contact the courier or Australia Post directly with your contact details and tracking number in order to make a claim.